Rotary International Tools
Here are some key microsites that Rotary has set up for various use by Rotarians
- My Rotary - go to www.Rotary.org and sign in to see your own personalized dashboard.
- Club Central – from within MyRotary - track your club's performance against its annual goals and see how your club compares with your district and worldwide
- Learn.rotary.org - a self paced learning portal that can easily bring every Rotarian (old and new) up to speed on such things as Rotary grants
- Brand Center - resources including logos, brand identity guidelines, communications materials - etc.
- Rotary Images - Rotary stock images that can be used in your communications
- End Polio Now - resources to help us make history and win the fight to eradicate polio forever
- magazine (VPN required in China)
- The Rotarian - digital edition signup - if you would like an e-version of the print edition magazine (to replace or supplement the print edition that we are required to subscribe to) then you can sign up here for the zinio version.
- Ideas.rotary.org - a crowd sourcing site for Rotary clubs (still early stage)